Friday 1 September 2017

Stash-buster Christmas Gift Card Envelopes

Good morning friends

When I was working on a Christmas card, I realized I had a bunch of bits and pieces that I could use on something. I LOVE using things up - especially things like this that have been hanging around waiting for a project. I decided to use the Envelope Punch Board and make a couple of Gift Card Envelopes for the holidays.


I used a Stampin' Up paper pack that I had purchased from their Clearance Rack. I am getting so much out of that pack! The paper is heavy enough for these envelopes but not too bulky that this couldn't fit into an envelope with a card. Plus, it's double sided so having a pretty pattern when you open the envelope is a bonus.



I went to put these into the box of 'Tags and Gift Card Holders' I keep on hand, and found a whole pile of holiday tags that didn't get used last year. Looks like I won't have to make any tags at all this year!

Supplies:
Envelope punch board (4 bar setting) - We R Memory Keepers
White, red and green card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Label stamp and punch - Stampin' Up
Holly chipboard embellishment - my stash
Green marker - Staedtler
Christmas Charms, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) - discontinued
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!