Monday 18 September 2017

Owl Charm Accordion

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Thanksgiving accordion card made using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion die and some stickers from my stash.


I was hoarding this owl patterned paper and the stickers - but this Charm Accordion was the perfect opportunity to use them. I used the included jump ring die to dangle the apple charm, and the words were stamped on a punched label.


I went over the sticker owl eyes with a black glaze pen so they catch the light when the card is turned.


Here is the view from the back - the owl patterned paper had this cheerful yellow polkadot print on the reverse side.


Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug
Teal and white card stocks
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Glaze pen - Sakura
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Happy Thanksgiving stamp - Verve

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!