Friday 15 September 2017

Coffee Cup Z-Fold Card

Good morning friends

One of the sets I received in my Stampin' Up order was this 'Merry Cafe'. Just in time for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

Since today is Flip-It Friday here on my blog, I decided to make a Z-fold card and use the new coffee stamps to participate in the Blog Hop as well. Our middle daughter LOVES Pumpkin Spice Latte's so this card will go to her.


The Stir Stick was fussy cut from wood grain paper and I added an orange Nuvo Crystal drop to the top.


Here is a peek at the inside ...



I made a second card using this stamp set and will post it here on Sunday. Meanwhile, be sure to check out all the fun and amazing coffee/tea/cocoa themed projects in the hop!

Supplies:
Stitched wonky rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Coffee stamps - Merry Cafe - Stampin' Up
Doily
Crumb cake, brown and off white card stocks
Fun foam
Twine
Copic markers
Pumpkin embellishment - stash
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Acorn - unknown
Pencil Crayons
Inside word stamp - Reverse Confetti
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

20 comments:

  1. Oh this is a beauty! Love all your different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Karen. I love how you also decorated the inside of your fabulous card.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great card

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love fun folds! This is an awesome card! The inside is super pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, Karen! I love the cup and the colors you have chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, your daughter will love it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love how you created the z-fold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card! Love the design and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. I like the different panels and the fun colors and papers. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful fancy fold card design. Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love your project!!! This Z-fold card is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!