Tuesday 26 September 2017

Skeleton & Tombstone Halloween Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a fairly quick and easy one that started with the Lawn Fawn Tree Backdrop die cut from black. Then it was just a matter of adding paper & card stock in behind it before adhering it to a card.


I added a punched circle for a moon, and a die cut bat and raven. The bat got a glitter treatment from my Wink of Stella pen.


The skeleton/tombstone is a pre-made embellishment from my stash, which I adhered to the card front with an Action Wobble.


Inside - more patterned paper, another shimmery bat and a pre-printed greeting.


This is another card I made last year, but didn't get posted before Halloween - thus the old blog watermark.

Supplies:
Leafy Backdrop die, Portrait - Lawn Fawn
Black and grey card stocks - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Action Wobble
Glaze pen - Sakura
Embellishment(s) - K & Company
White card stock
Wink of Stella
Iron Fence (Raven), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Halloween Scene (Bat) - Karen Burniston
Fun foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!