Monday 4 September 2017

Critter Thanksgiving Accordion Card

Good morning friends

I have to tell you that these Charm Accordion cards are addicting to make. Their small size doesn't change the impact they have when you open them and see the panels pivot to the inside with the charm dangling from the centre.


For this one I used some cute critter stickers from my stash - no need to hoard them now that Karen Burniston has come out with her ADORABLE little critter dies. So far there is a squirrel, fox, racoon, bear/polar bear, hedgehog and a penguin.


Here is the card opened. The die set comes with a jump ring die, which makes it so easy to attach your charms. Here I used a mushroom sticker that was attached to white card stock and fussy cut. I punched a small hole in the top for the jump ring to fit through.


One of the things I like best about the Charm Accordion is that it cuts your two joined pages with one pass. They are surprisingly easy to assemble, but pack a lot of WOW.



As I said, they are addicting to make. I think I have 4 or 5 Thanksgiving themed Charm Accordion cards to send out this year! (the Canadian Thanksgiving is in October.)

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug
Green, white and brown card stocks
Black glaze pen and clear too - Sakura
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!