Sunday 17 September 2017

Katherine Label Pop-Up Card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Good morning friends

Today's share is another coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.


I pulled out an older patterned paper stack and was inspired to use these fall colours and my new Stampin' Up coffee cup set "Merry Cafe". Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up was the perfect choice to animate the coffee cup inside.

The patterned paper has lovely sparkly bits with gold foiling - I fussy cut the gold foiled labels etc to add as embellishments. I also pulled out a couple of punches for the leaves cut from scraps in the same pack.


Here is a look at the inside ...




Below you can see how far the cup raises up when you open the card. I love the Katherine Label Pop-Up - you can use it to animate so many things.

Be sure to check out the Blog Hop, there will be lots of cool projects to see.

Supplies:
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Crumb cake card stock, white and off-white card stock
Copic markers
Merry Cafe stamp set - Stampin' Up
Punches - Marvy and Family Treasures

Card size 6 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

15 comments:

  1. Glad you pulled out that old paper stack, it makes a gorgeous card.
    And the inside is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goody goodness!! I love everything about this card! That paper is stunning and works perfect for your design!! Fantastic job Karen!

    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL. Love all the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty both inside and out!!!! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the gold accents.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful and fun and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome and beautiful!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what a great fall coffee card outside and in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooohh...Karen this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous in every way. I love the fold and that is pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow! so beautiful! love the paper/colors/fun fold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!