Thursday 14 September 2017

Kitty Pop-Up Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

I have to tell you, I had a to-do list a mile long but when my new Stampin' Up order arrived I couldn't help myself and I had to play. After oohing and aaaahing at my new goodies, I fussy cut some pumpkins from the patterned paper and punched some black and orange cats from another sheet. OOOOOH. I decided I really needed to get to work on my list, so took everything into the craft room so it would be out of sight and out of mind, but when I put down the punch I spied a couple of scraps of patterned paper. Of course, I just had to punch a couple of cats. Then I wanted to stamp their faces. Then I added twine bows. Those leaf punched kitties were calling to me so I punched another facing the other direction and decided to go ahead and make a card.


 I kept the front of my card nice and simple ...


... because all the fun is on the inside!   I used the floating floor and fence from Karen Burniston's House & Fence Pop-Up, and the tree from the Tree Pop-Up as well.



Finally here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Once I had this out of my system, I was able to put my new toys aside and start on my list. While I am a dog person, I think this cat punch is going to be a lot of fun. 

Supplies:
Cat punch and face stamp - Stampin' Up
Coral, blue and off white confetti card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Twine
Scallop border and leaf dies - Stampin' Up
Pumpkins - fussy cut from Stampin' Up patterned paper
Thanksgiving stamp inside - Hero Arts
Stitched square die - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 5" square

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!