Wednesday 6 September 2017

Love U Card for Grandparents Day

Good morning friends

Today's share is the card I made for my Mother-In-Law for Grandparent's Day.


I cut the 'you' three times and layered them together to make a chipboard like embellishment. The 'LOVE' die was a 'free with purchase' and I like to get it out every once in awhile. I thought it would work well for Grandparent's Day. Karen Burniston's cute little squirrel is perched over the 'O' in love. I added it because she likes to feed and watch the squirrels in her yard all year round.


There is another squirrel inside, adhered to a matted label. That was attached with an Action Wobble so it bobs and wobbles around when you open the card.  I haven't done one inside a card before but it's kind of fun.




Supplies:
Colorbursts - Ken Oliver
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
90# Water Colour paper
LOVE die - MFT Stamps
Purple, white, grey and teal card stocks
1001 - Woodland Animals (squirrel) - Karen Burniston
1003 Word Set 2 (you) - Birthday - Karen Burniston
Coloured pencils - Prismacolor
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (labels) - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Gel pen - Sakura
Signo white gel pen
Black glaze pen (eyes) sakura
Action Wobble

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. grandparentsday- here we do not know such here! But this card is wonderful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the squirrel in place of the O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!