Thursday 28 September 2017

Cheerful Critter Thanksgiving Accordion Card

Good morning friends

I am crazy about Karen Burniston's new Charm Accordion, and used it here with some double sided papers and the Woodland Animals to make a cheerful Thanksgiving card. 


When you open the card, the panels pivot to the inside and reveal a frame with a hanging charm. The die set comes with a JUMP RING die, which makes attaching the charms easy peasy. This one was cut from brown card stock.


Love these cutie patootie Woodland Animals. I cut a narrow slit in the spine of the card so I could thread the red seam binding through just one side of the card.




This year Stampin' Up came out with Mini Dimensionals (foam tape) so I thought I'd try them. I use the regular Dimensionals all the time and swear by them. Every Stampin' Up order I place has at least one package in it because I can't imagine running out. They hold really well and the liner comes off easily - I highly recommend them. Well these Mini Dimensionals are fabulous. Like the regular ones, I cut them in half to use them and their small size works perfectly for items like I've used here on this card. Even the tiny leaves work with half a Mini Dimensional!

Supplies:
Black glaze pen
Patterned papers - Doodlebug
White card stock
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Seam binding
Word stamp - Stampendous
Copic markers
Zig clean colour markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!