Sunday 10 September 2017

Be Merry Pop-Up Christmas Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another holiday Pop-Up card, using a new paper pack from Stampin' Up. I can't remember if it was in the retired section or the Clearance Rack, but either way it was a good deal and I couldn't pass it up. It's so fresh and clean!


I used Karen Burniston's A2 Pop 'n Cut with the NOEL insert for the inside. The tree stamps & dies are also by Stampin' Up and I was really surprised that they ended up on the retired list! I love mine.



Into the holiday card stash with this one.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Noel insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Noel Sizzlet - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
White and red card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Be merry die - Lawn Fawn
Peaceful Pines stamp and die - Stampin' Up
Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Word stamp inside - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. this card is gorgeous!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I have had mine sitting on my desk to use for about a month or so and I still haven't played

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, you are fAR TO TALENTED .Iam sure I am on the wrong post
    I am a loom knitter and have looked everywhere for your 3rd hat on pintrest. An adult hat of browns I think I can not see the front and can not find a you tube or pattern bettywald95@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty - thank you for your kind comments! I cannot see the hat you are referring to, but I have to tell you I rarely use a pattern when I make hats. I knit the brim - sometimes with garter stitch, others with rib. Depends on the yarn or who I'm making it for. Then I use whatever stitch I'm currently in love with and knit it as deep as I want it - and that also depends on the yarn and the person I'm making it for. Because of all the variables, I do not attempt to write a pattern or post it as then people get angry if the hat doesn't turn out exactly the way they want it to even though they used a different yarn or loom. I have a loom knitting blog, which you can find at : https://knittingwithlooms.blogspot.ca Of course I don't update it as often anymore, because I have SO MANY loom knit pieces that I am still using I don't really need to make more. Other than hats for the grandkids that is - they need new ones every year. I did start on a triangle scarf that I posted, and it's now finished. Need to get it blocked so I can photograph it as well. Hope that helps. Have fun with your looms and you will see you don't really need a pattern for hats.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!