Friday 22 September 2017

Snowman Pull Card

Good morning friends

I have a holiday card to share today and I made it with one of my favourite dies, the Spiral Circle Pull Card. This is an older licensed design by Karen Burniston, and can be hard to find now but I sill like using it.


This snowman is fun - it's one of Karen Burniston's new release. You can adjust his height by moving the head further down on the body and his arms can be in different positions as well. The little green buttons? They are the centre pieces that fall out of the little wreath's from the House & Fence Pop-Up.

I used the scarf from the Winter Animals, another set in the new release.  It was too small, but cutting it twice and piecing the ends worked perfectly.


The notches hold the card in the closed position until you pull the sides to open the card. Here is a peek at the inside. On the left circle, I added a tree from the Winter Charms die set with a snowflake on top.



I'm still working on that clearance rack paper I purchased from Stampin' Up. It's amazing how many cards I've been able to make from that one package of double sided papers! Into my holiday stash with this one.

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White, black and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Pull Card Edges, , Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Orange marker
Snowflake embossing folder - Cuttlebug
fun foam
Wink of Stella
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - not sure, possibly Hero Arts or Posh.

Card size - 5 x 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!