Sunday 3 September 2017

Have a Cozy Christmas Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

After I got my MFT winter stamps, I knew I wanted to use them for an Anita Frames Pop-Up holiday card. The colours came from the patterned paper, but I can't wait to use them with different colours - something bright and cheerful.


Here is the inside - the (retired) Anita Frames Pop-Up makes such an awesome Pop-Up card.




This is what the card looks like from the top. It looks complicated, but the die does all the work for you, and you simply have to fold on the score lines. Fingers crossed that Karen Burniston re-releases this die again.


Into my holiday card stash with this one!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
White card stock
Anita Frames Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hat & Scarf stamp/die set - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Labels & Circle dies, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Red card stock - Recollections
8530 Gold Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth hCraft Designs
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Word stamps - MFT Stamps

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Love how the triangles on the corners draws your eyes to the centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way how you created this card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Also hoping for a reissue of this die. You make so many beautiful cards using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!