Sunday 24 September 2017

Christmas Envelope Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

As soon as I saw Karen Burniston's Gift Card Label die set, I knew I wanted to try this idea. It is not a new one - we used to make these years ago and called them 'All In One Cards'.


It is held closed with Bakers Twine, but you could also use ribbon or make a 'belly band'. I am going to try that next!


I used the Envelope Punch Board for the envelope, sizing it for a 5" square card.  I really like the punch boards, and the envelope one makes short work of creating many different sizes of envelopes (and more!).


On the inside flaps I used the large snowflake from the Winter Charms die set, snipping off the hanging hole. The Gift Card Label is adhered inside the card so it's all ready to slide a gift card into. The smaller labels are included with the Gift Card Label, as are the flourishes and hearts.


I don't have any holiday themed gift cards yet, so added this one as a place holder.


I like to have Gift Card Holders on hand for the holidays, and hope to have a nice selection of them this year all finished and ready to go.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Green star dream card stock
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Envelope Punch Board - We R Memory Keepers
Bakers Twine
Red brush marker

Size - 5-1/4" square

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. nice to revisit old techniques now and then. love the addition of the gift card inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!