Monday 31 July 2017

Cactus Gatefold Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a Gatefold card to share today using older paper from my stash.


I really like these cactus/succulent dies so used them again here. The pot was wrapped with some twine for dimension.


Here is a look at the card when it is open.



This card went into the box to donate to Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies:
Kraft  & white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cacti and large pot - the Stamps of Life
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Twine
Small pot die - MFT Stamps
Wishing die - Simon Says Stamp
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!