Friday 21 July 2017

Birthday Flip-It Cards with Gold Flowers

Good morning friends

I have a large 'In Progress' bin, stuffed full with all kinds of odds & sods, half finished cards, almost done card embellishments etc. I am trying to pick away at this bin and FINISH some cards. Going through it a few weeks ago, I found 3 Flip-It base cards and patterned paper layers together in a clear envelope. Obviously I was interrupted from completing the cards so just stashed them into my 'In Progress' Bin until I could get back to them.  Well here they are, all finished and ready for me to post here for my blog's Flip-It Friday


I decorated the front squares pretty much identical, using gold foil for the flowers and green for the leaves and vine. I added some gems and bakers twine, since these cards are going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service I don't have to worry about bulk. Volunteer's hand deliver the cards to the birthday recipients.






To keep things simple, the flip sides of all three cards are done the same as well - just different colours.


Done and done!

Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-It - the Stamps of Life
Pink, green, white card stocks
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Patterned papers - stash
Swirly Scribble dies - Stampin' Up
Botanical Builders stamps & dies - Stampin' Up
Bling
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Happy birthday stamps & dies - Lawn Fawn
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!