Friday 7 July 2017

Lotsa Hugs Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Circle Pull Card to share today using Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card for the base. It's no secret I LOVE that die!


The notches hold the card in the closed position until the sides are pulled to reveal the inside. The flower is one of Krista Schneider's stamps (fussy cut) and coloured  with Copics & Twinkling H2O's.


The white circle is where we will write our message.


I filled the left side with Hugs die cuts - I haven't done that before but I like the look and will likely do it again.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Spiral Circle Pull Card , Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower Power Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic Markers
Twinkling H20 paints
Hugs die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!