Sunday 16 July 2017

4 Panel Pop-Up Christmas Card

Good morning friends

I have a cute Pop-Up card to share today - I'm calling this style of Pop-Up a '4 Panel Pop-Up'. Love these adorable Doodlebug die cut embellishments, and paired them here with that Stampin' Up Christmas paper package I'm working with until it's gone. 


Hard to see in the photo, but there are shimmery highlights on the snowman from a Wink of Stella pen.


I die cut the 'be jolly' 3x, once from red, once from green and once from white. Then they were stacked together for a thicker embellishment.


Here is a peek at the inside ...




These cards are fun to make. Clicking HERE will take you to the original post for my first 4 Panel Pop-Up card and more details.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White, red and green card stocks
Embellishments - Doodlebug
Wink of Stella
Embossed circle - stash
Be jolly die - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!