Monday 24 July 2017

Monster Birthday Wishes

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a Monster themed 'in a box' card that I made for our Grandson Ethan. I used Sandi MacIver's video (click HERE) for the box itself, and added these adorable stamped & die cut monsters.



The Lawn Fawn word bubbles are proving to come in handy and I'm getting lots of use out of them.


Here is the back of the card ...


... and the photo below shows that the card folds down completely flat. It would normally fit in an A2 envelope, but because I went outside the box perimeter with the word balloon I'll likely make one with my Envelope Punch Board. Otherwise a 4-1/2 x 6" envelope works perfectly.


Ethan is going to love this card!

Supplies:
Teal and white card stocks
Hip Hip Hooray die - Kaiser Craft
Monster stamps & dies - MFT Stamps
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Wink of Stalla
Stitched puffy cloud dies - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday word bubble stamp & die - Lawn Fawn
Banner die - Taylored Expressions
Outdoor edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!