Friday 28 July 2017

Glittered Carollers Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a holiday card to share today using the  5 x 7" Circle Flip-Its from Sizzix.


The size of the card base allowed me to use this larger glittered embellishment I've had in my stash for a number of years. I also used the Stampin' Up holiday paper pack I purchased from their Clearance Rack. My plan is to use it up completely before the holidays this year.



Into the holiday card stash it goes.

Supplies:
White card stock
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
5 x 7 Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stitched Circles  - MFT Stamps
Glittered embellishment - K & Company
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. you are early with making Christmas cards- well done!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!