Sunday 2 July 2017

Birthday Flowers Flip-It Card and a Flat Birthday Card too.

Good morning friends

Today's share uses mostly older products from my craft room ... like the Circle Flip-Its (by Sizzix) - the one that started my flip-it craze. Also some gold Peel-Off Borders from my stash and an older stamp & punch set.


The banner stamp & die is relatively new - one of those sets that rarely gets put away because I use it so much.


Below is the card fully opened ...


This birthday card is going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service

While I had the stamps & punches out anyhow, I used the leftover piece of patterned paper from the above card to make a second birthday card for Seniors Secret Service


I added a few Glitter Dots to the stamped & punched flowers, and a gold Happy Birthday Peel-Off.


Here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies for Flip-It Card:
Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix (BigZ die)
Patterned paper - K & Company
Flower punches and stamps - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday Banner - the Stamps of Life
1278 - gold border Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Inside words - MFT Stamps
Pink and rose card stocks

Card size - 5 x 5" square


Supplies for flat Birthday card:
Rose and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
Mixed bunch punch and stamp - Stampin' Up
Petite Petals punch and stamp - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamp inside - MFT Stamps

Card size - 4-1/4 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, it has been ages since I have used my flip-its dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great example of an all time favorite Die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your nwew cards--- is all-time a pleasure to have a look at your blog
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!