Wednesday 26 July 2017

Hello Friend Twist Panel Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

My card making process almost always starts with patterned paper, and from there I decide what stamps and or embellishments to use. For this card, I had a 5 x 12" piece of patterned paper leftover from a different project and I liked the banners & clouds on the top area. So I knew I wanted to make a Pop-Up card with it.

I also tend to finish the inside of my card first, then do the card front. This pretty patterned paper matched the card colours perfectly and I had a leftover butterfly sticker on the sheet. Done!



I chose Karen Burniston's new Twist Panel Pop-Up die set - it's very popular and you can see why. So much OOOOOH when the card is opened and all four panels spread and pop-up.


Below you can see the pretty patterned paper that inspired this card. I added some 'Wink of Stella glimmer to the banners themselves, and also die cut one using one of the little banner dies in the Twist Panel Pop-Up set.



The white scalloped rectangle is SO sweet - I just love it.


I added some sparkle to the Thinking of You below the Pop-Up panels to emphasize the point.



I love using up older products from my stash and this card helped with that - I finished off a sheet of 3-d stickers, used that leftover piece of patterned paper and also managed to use up the whole 6 x 6" sheet of roses paper so there are no scraps to think about storing. And I have a sweet Pop-Up card for a friend!

Supplies:
Patterned paper (roses) - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - banner/clouds - American Crafts
Peach Astroparche
White card stock
Stickers - Stash
Stickles
1002- Word set 1 - Greetings - Karen Burniston
1009 Twist Panel Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Bakers Twine

Card size - 4-1/2 x 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The paper ist very nice too
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lovely selection of paper and stickers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!