Monday 10 July 2017

Travel Themed Double Z Fold Card and Money Envelope

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and while I made this card for a friend on her way to Italy it could easily be a masculine card too.

Below is the card closed up and ready to put in the envelope. I love how these cards fold completely flat for mailing.



The patterned paper was in a 'gift with purchase' pack and it was perfect to use for my friend!


The words were fussy cut from a different piece of paper in the package.


I included a money envelope, made using the Zig Zag Bag from the Stamps of Life. This was a 'Flash Sale' purchase earlier this Spring and I am getting lots of use out of it. I love that it can hold a Gift Card as well as a cheque or cash.


I added this folded strip of card stock, decorated with some fussy cut pieces, so when the top is pulled it lifts the gift card out of the envelope easily.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Kaiser Craft
Stickers - stash
Wonky stitched rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Zig Zag Bag die - the Stamps of Life
Thanks die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!