Sunday 23 July 2017

Wreath & Noel Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I've been working on Christmas cards throughout the year, so today I have another one to share. I have a new paper stack from Stampin' Up that I vow to USE UP on my cards this year. The card front has a scalloped bottom and one of those Swirly Scribble dies made into a wreath. 


Inside, I used an older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut die  that cuts the NOEL right into the card for you.



There is a coordinating Sizzlit die that cuts the word NOEL which leaves a nice shadow from the original base cut.


Into my holiday card stash with this one.

Supplies:
White, red and green card stocks
Scallop card base - Sizzix
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Noel Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Noel Sizzlet - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Swirly Scribbles die - Stampin' Up
Bow stamp and die - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI
Words - Lawn Fawn

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card in tradition colors

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny but I pulled my Die out the other day to play with, good to see the older dies getting some use

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!