Friday 22 June 2018

Teacher Thank You Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and today's share is a card I made for our daughter to give Ethan's teacher.

I used the Circle Fancy Edge Flip-Its die set, which is exclusive to The Stamps Of Life. Actually, the Thank You circle and the apple dies are all from The Stamps Of Life as well!


I used this apple die for most of the teacher thank you cards last year too - it's perfect.


Lots of room inside for Ethan to sign his name.


Supplies:
Red, white and green card stocks
Fancy Edge Circle Flip-Its - exclusive @ the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - Paper Patch (many years old)
Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins - the Stamps of Life
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Apple dies - the Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Delightful card!! I love all of it. Wow, that apple die is detailed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!