Sunday 17 June 2018

Home Sweet Home Pivot Card

Good morning friends

Today's card is one I sent to a friend who had been travelling for a few weeks. It's always fun to come home to Happy Mail, don't you think? I used Karen Burniston's brand new Circle Charm Accordion for the card base - it's SUCH a versatile die set and perfect to use with all those smaller images most of us have.


I've made a couple of these already, and each one has been made differently. This one started out to be used as intended, with a charm in the centre frame. But in the end I decided I liked it solid instead so backed the frame with a piece of coordinating green patterned paper and mounted my fussy cut, stamped house to it with foam tape.


The Crosshatch rectangles make yet another appearance here - the new nesting dies are a great addition to my dies, especially since they alternate in sizes and cuts between a straight edge with light embossed detail and a straight edge with the crosshatch design.


I have noticed people turning these cards over to view them from the top and bottom, so I've included a top view photo for you here.



Supplies:
Blue and white card stocks
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Marvy LePlume II markers
Water brush
House stamps - Wild Whisper Designs
fine point markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!