Sunday 3 June 2018

Snowy Hillside Christmas Card Duo

Good morning friends

I continue to work on holiday cards throughout the year, and here is a pair I made using the Stitched Hillside die by Lawn Fawn and some printed embellishments from my stash.


Simply cutting the hillside out of white creates a lovely snowy scene, and I added a white panel in behind that was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. I keep forgetting how much I like the look of dry embossing  and have to get out my embossing folders more often.


The snowy hillside was adhered to the card front with foam tape for lots of dimension, and I added some glitter glue along the hill slopes.


For this second card, I also added the( bare) tree border in behind the top hill. Going to play with that idea more for sure!



Both the card interiors are identical. Sorry for the dull photo below.


While I had the supplies out, I did make another card with the same die set and will post that one next week.

Supplies:
Stitched Hillside Backdrop, Landscape - Lawn Fawn
White and brown card stocks
Snowflake embossing folder - Sizzix
Graphics - Lettering Delights
Tree dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Words inside - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!