Wednesday 6 June 2018

Floral Cactus Fold-a-Long Card

Good morning friends

And now for something a little different, a floral cactus card! I have a friend who is looking at my blog right now and probably gagging, ha ha, because for her a cactus must be realistic. But I had so much fun making this whimsical card! In addition to the fun patterned paper, I added a label sticker from the package, a SMILE die and some sequins which catch the light.


When the card is opened, there is a happy saguaro inside wearing sunglasses and a big smile.


The patterned paper and stickers had been hanging around my craft room for far too long, so I was attempting to use some of it up.


This card will be going to a friend in Arizona, and I'm sure she will get a kick out of it.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Basic Grey
Cactus Fold-a-Long - Jen Long (Sizzix)
Black and white card stocks
Xyron
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Black fine point marker
Smile die - Paper Smooches
Sequins
glitter Pen
Sakura White gel pen
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. This cactus looks like a cool dude with it's floral paper and sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on this card! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!