Wednesday 20 June 2018

Birdcage & Succulent Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

This lovely succulent birdcage stamp & die set by Lynda Kanase was one of my early Spring purchases. It had been on my wish list since I saw it at CHA in January 2017 so I was pretty happy to finally get my hands on it.

I used it here to make a rustic anniversary card that my Mom gave to our eldest daughter and hubby.


I die cut a small heart from the centre of the birdcage door, then added a pair of die cut birds and layered the succulents with foam tape. The stamp set has dies that cut just the succulents, so layering like this is easy peasy!




Supplies:
Succulent Birdcage stamps & dies - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
MISTI
Copic markers
Pink, white and black card stocks
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Woodgrain patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!