Thursday 11 April 2024

Rainbow Dog Shaker Card


Today I'm sharing a birthday shaker card for my stash. I haven't made a square card in awhile, so that is what I went with today. This one is 4-1/4" square and will fit in an A2 envelope for mailing.


I started by cutting down one of those rainbow dog note cards to fit inside the die cut frame, then added some filler from my stash. (I have a YouTube video sharing about those note cards HERE.)  

Speaking of dogs - here is a photo of Willow who celebrated her 4th birthday this week! She got some new toys and the birthday treat was wet dog food topped with whipped cream. 😂


Supplies used:
Rainbow dog note card - Amazon .com
Essential Blanket Stitched Squares - Pinkfresh Studios
Acetate
Various filler etc - my stash
Plaid washi - Doodlebug Deisgns
LJD Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday - Little Something Sentiments, Catherine Pooler

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!