Monday 29 April 2024

Dog Bone Shaped Sympathy Card


I decided to make a pet sympathy card to have on hand, so pulled out the Slimline Dog Bone die from Whimsy Stamps. I also made it into a shaped card! To do this I die cut the bone three times. Twice from white card stock and once from the rainbow slimline patterned paper. After doing the stamping on the rainbow piece and adding the die cut dog, I adhered it to one of the white bones. For the remaining white bone, I scored those top bumps about 1/4" down from the top. Adding adhesive ABOVE the score line I attached the two pieces together. Ta dah - a shaped top folding card!


Now if I'd been smart, I would have done the inside stamping before I adhered the back to the card front. Instead, I stamped on a fishtail banner and adhered it over a scrap of the rainbow paper inside.


One more look ...


Supplies used:
Patterned paper -  Rainbow Magic Slimline paper pad,  Whimsy Stamps
Slimline Dog Bone die set - Whimsy Stamps
Pawfect Sentiments - Waffle Flower
Get Grounded stamps - Ink Blot Shop
Critter Condolences - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!