Thursday 4 April 2024

Mini Slimline Sympathy Card


I have a number of Slimline sized paper pads, so pulled them out and was flipping through them for some inspiration. This sunset print grabbed my attention so I pulled it out and decided to make a Mini Slimline Sympathy card for my stash.

The card base was made using navy card stock and that is also what I used to die cut the forest/trees from Stampin' Up's Grassy Grove bundle. Then I added a sympathy sentiment with thin foam tape.

Below is a peek at the inside, using a word stamp by Catherine Pooler and the trees from the Grassy Grove stamp set. I also added the trees to the envelope to tie everything together.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Glorious Sky Slimline Paper - Whimsy Stamps
Grassy Grove Bundle - Stampin' Up
Simple Strips Sympathy stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets - Taylored Expressions
Inside Out Sympathy - Catherine Pooler
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!