Tuesday 16 April 2024

Mini Slimline Pop Up Anniversary Card

 
Today I'm sharing the shiny anniversary card I made for our eldest daughter & hubby. I started by die cutting the sunburst heart out of rainbow holographic card stock - I love that die and finding reasons to use it. 😂.  Last year I made a bunch of alcohol inked backgrounds on vellum and have managed to hoard every single one. Sheesh. So I pulled one out to put behind the die cut then mounted it to a Mini Slimline card base.



Wanting to keep the front nice and simple, I added a gold heart to the center of the sunburst and a gold Glitter Dot as well.


Inside I used the Twist Flower Pop Up die (Karen Burniston) to animate a crosshatch heart cut from the same rainbow holographic cardstock as I used on the front. I die cut more hearts, both from the alcohol inked scrap pieces, gold foil card stock and the rainbow holographic cardstock scraps.


The Happy Anniversary was done with Sharpie markers.


Supplies used:
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Mini Slim Heart Sunburst
Alcohol Inked vellum
Twist Flower Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Hearts Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Gold foil card stock - Recollections
Wink of Stella
Sharpie markers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!