Monday 8 April 2024

Pop Up Easter Card


I thought I was finished sharing Easter Cards, but found these photos in the folder and I don't want to hold onto them until next year. So HERE I my final Easter Card of 2024!  ðŸ˜Š The front has patterned paper and a large ephemera piece the front. I kept it nice and simple because all the fun is on the inside!



I used the Lorna Label die set inside, which is an updated version of one that Karen Burniston had out years ago. I've talked about the differences between the versions in previous posts and I believe Karen addresses them in her assembly video. I am so happy that the Lorna Label Pop Up is back!


I added her Happy Easter & shadow and some butterflies from the Flutter Charms set. The bottom 'step' of the pop up is perfect for tying ribbon around! I also added (yet another) bunny border across the patterned paper seam - I love those bunnies.


A stamped sentiment on a scalloped signing block that was cut using KB's Short Crosshatch Rectangles.


Supplies used:
Lorna Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Happy Easter - Karen Burniston
Easter Borders - Karen Burniston
Flutter Charms - Karen Burniston
Short Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Springtime, Authentique
Ephemera - Easter, Echo Park
Pink Bunny Patterned paper - unknown, probably Echo Park
Wink of Stella
Black Pen
Seam Binding
Pops of Color - Snowflake, Scrapbook .com
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Sentiment inside - Big Bold Easter - Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending brushes - Taylored Expressions
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
5 x 6.5" Card base & envelope - Michaels

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!