Wednesday 10 April 2024

Floral Half Shutter Birthday Card


I wanted to have another play with the Half Shutter die set (Divinity Designs) and this is what I came up with. Both the chipboard and patterned paper (Stamperia) I've had for several years but I've been working on using both up and I'm almost there!



Below you can see the card opened up - they stand so nicely for display! I rarely use chipboard ephemera because I find them too bulky for mailing but for these ones I peeled off several layers from the back and that worked out really well.


Below you see the folds a little better ...


I used a favourite stamp set (Penny Black) for the stamped sentiments along with a few more chipboard pieces and Pops of Color for the look of enamel dots.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper & Ephemera, Stamperia
Stitched Ovals - MFT Stamps
More Essential Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Special Sentiments - Penny Black
Pops of Color, snowflake - Scrapbook .com
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!