Thursday 22 August 2024

Trio of Back To School Cards



It's time to get these cards in the mail, as Back To School time is fast approaching for our grandkids! I shared two of the cards back when I did the May Sheetload of Cards, and here are the remaining three. 

I was able to use some smaller strips &  leftover pieces from the paper package for the layouts, and the word dies were die cut 3x and stacked together for a fun chipboard look. Since I didn't have the words I wanted in a stamp set, I used my label maker for the sentiments on the card fronts. The apple stickers were added to white card stock and fussy cut so I could pop them up with foam tape.

When I did the school themed cards using May's Sheetload of Cards (see HERE) I really liked the stack of washi tape with the apple sticker. I did it again on these cards to give a pop of colour inside while still leaving me lots of room to write a personal note to the grandkids.


Supplies used:
Apple Stickers - Amazon .ca
Washi Tape - Doodlebug 
Hooray die - Avery Elle
Hip Hip Hooray die - Kaisercraft
Label Maker
Patterned Paper - School Days, Miss Kate Cutables


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!