Saturday 31 August 2024

Four Christmas Cards w/ Holiday Characters



As much as I am not trying to hurry summer out the door, I do work on holiday cards throughout the year. Here are the four cards I made in August ... sneaking this post in just under the wire, ha ha.

I went looking for a different pad and spied this older 6x6 pad at the bottom of the drawer.  When I took it out to flip through I understood why it was there - I really wasn't keen on the majority of the leftover papers. So I gave myself permission to toss the ones I really didn't like into recycling and just USE a couple of the sheets that I thought I could live with. The others I like better and the pad has been put back into the drawer and not at the bottom of the pile.

The adorable holiday characters are by Divinity Designs - one of their Paper/Die Duo's ... you simply line up the die on the pre-printed sheet and with one pass you get three characters. (I didn't use the Santa on these cards.)

These cards are based on the August 2023 Sheetload of Cards, definitely my all time favourite.

I have only a few of the Merry Christmas Peel-Off stickers left and then I will have to find out where else to buy them. They do come in handy and I've long been a fan of Peel-Off's.


I used an older stamp set for the inside, along with a leftover strip of patterned paper and narrow gold foil tape.

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - North Country, Prima (6x6")
Blending sponge - Ranger
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Narrow gold tape - Amazon .ca
Santa & Friends Paper/Die Duo - Divinity Designs
Nuvo Glaze
Gold foil card stock
Sentiment stamp - unknown (old, from my stash)
Merry Christmas die - Karen Burniston
Snowflake Peel-Off stickers - Ecstasy Crafts
Merry Christmas Peel-Off stickers - Elizabeth Craft Designs


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!