Monday 19 August 2024

August '24 Sheetload of Cards

Today I'm sharing my take on the August 2024 Sheetload of Cards. I actually finished these cards on the 2nd, but it took awhile to get the photos taken and I also have a walkthrough on YouTube.

This month's Sheetload yields eight cards, and I used the leftover patterned paper for two more. So I ended up with 10 cards! (Note - the bonus cards are shown in the video, but I didn't take photos of them).

Above you can see how I made six of the cards - these ones will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home. I took two of them to make pop up cards for my stash, using dies by Karen Burniston.

The Twist Flower Pop Up is such a fun pop-up die set, and works on a variety of card sizes. I made my cards into wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25") since I don't like top folding cards for my donation cards as they tend to collapse.


Supplies used:
August Sheetload of Cards - Call Me Crafty Al
Patterned paper - Desert Dreams, Recollections
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Twist Flower Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Happy Birthday & Happy Birthday Shadow die - Karen Burniston
Happy Birthday sentiments - Pinkfresh Studios


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!