Tuesday 27 August 2024

Four Journal Card Birthday Cards

I pulled out some Project Life Journal Cards and made birthday cards for donating to my Mom's old nursing home. I've had the journal cards for a couple of years and initially purchased them to use for this very reason. But then I forget to use them, ha ha. They are sized 3 x 4" and I added two to each card front.

The background panel was embossed with a dots embossing folder for a little somethin' somethin' and I added a stamped greeting directly on the journal card. Bling was accomplished with gold foil bee stickers 😊

The inside of each card was done the same ...


Supplies used:
Journal cards - Project Life
Swiss Dots embossing folder - Sizzix
Lots of Birthday2Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Gold foil bee stickers - Amazon .ca

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!