Wednesday 14 August 2024

Slimline 'Thinking of You' Card


After making the Pop-Up Birthday Card last week, I wanted to use up the leftover paper pieces and not just store them away. This is the card I came up with, one I can send to a friend for Happy Mail.

The diagonal strip is matted with rainbow holographic cardstock for some shine, and the flowers were added to a scalloped vellum circle.


I always like this sentiment, since I do so much texting these days.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Miss Caroline, My Minds Eye
Rainbow Holographic Cardstock - Recollections
'Hey You' die - Pinkfresh Studios
Vellum - Stampin' Up
Scallop Circles - Divinity Desixgns
Beautiful Blossoms Paper Die Duo Set 1 - Divinity Designs
Self Adhesive gem stickers - Dazzles
Wink of Stella
Slim Lacy Layers - Waffle Flowers
Inside Sentiment - Just Because, Gina K

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!