Monday 5 August 2024

Game Controller Birthday Card

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a birthday card for my stash. I've been working at using up this older 6x6" paper pad and was down two three 2x6" strips (and lots of small scraps). I used two of the strips for this card and saved the final one for a card to share another day.

Once again I used the Game Controller die - it just worked so well with the patterned paper, how could I not?


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Boy Oh Boy, Carta Bella (6x6")
Short Rectangle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Game Controller die - Marianne Designs
Happy Birthday 4HSN - the Stamps of Life
Everybody Say Happy - Catherine Pooler
Nuvo Drops
Pops of Color - Scrapbook .com

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!