Monday 12 August 2024

Ball Cap Birthday Card


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog! I am so happy with today's card AND that with the strip of patterned paper I USED UP that older 6x6" paper pad I've been working on. Woot!!!  I guess when you have paper pads that you pick away at for years and years, eventually you get to the point where there aren't many sheets left in them. I've been able to use up a couple of pads already this year and I love that. Usually I feel like my patterned paper supply is never ending, that it must multiply on it's own overnight

I have had this Hats Off bundle for a couple of years and definitely don't use it enough. I really enjoyed making this card and have kept the set out to use again. But I keep getting pulled away with florals, since it's summer so .....   

The hat was stamped on white card stock then die cut. I added the colour with a water brush dipped onto the lid of the ink pad. I probably should have used water colour paper but I'm a lazy stamper and used what I had close by. In the end, I loved the worn look but doubt I can replicate it a second time.


This one is going into my stash!


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Boy Oh Boy, Carta Bella (6x6")
Hats Off Bundle, Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Water brush
Mini MISTI
Blending Sponge
Birthday Wishes - Lots of Birthday2Stamp, the Stamps of Life
Dots Embossing Folder - (old)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finishing off another paper pad, love the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!