Friday 23 August 2024

Pop Up Birthday Card w/ Sheetload


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog! I finished off another one of those July Sheetload of Cards (that makes 5 finished out of 8) and made it a pop-up using dies by Karen Burniston. In her newest release there are two Add-Ons for the Lorna Label Pop-Up, and I couldn't wait to play with this one. It's the Just A Note Lorna Add-Ons and it creates this lovely cutaway area in the centre of the Lorna Label Pop-Up. 


OMGoodness, I am going to have so much fun with this. The words can be cut away from the centre if you just want to use the words with their shadow, or you can use the word dies only to create the phrase on it's own. I used gold foil card stock to tie in with the front, but will use something with a little more contrast on my next card. I believe the instructions said it will fit in a 4" deep card (this one is 5x7") so there is even more versatility. Yep - I'm a fan 😊


I stamped the greeting on one of the Short Crosshatch Rectangles (matted with more patterned paper from the package) and added some butterflies die cut from gold foil paper. Sticking with the gold foil theme, I die cut the Happy Birthday to adhere to the pop-up step on the Lorna Label and my card was finished. 


Into my stash with this one ...


Supplies used:
Lorna Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Just a Note Lorna Add-Ons - Karen Burniston
Happy Birthday die - Penny Black
Little Etched Butterflies - Paper Rose
Short Rectangle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Birthday Greetings - Studio Katia
Patterned paper - Brianna, K & Company (old, from my stash)
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Gold foil paper - Recollections
Floral cluster die - Hand Penned, Stampin' Up
Stardust glitter pen - Sakura
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending sponges - Tim Holtz
Stitched Scalloped circle nesting dies - Tutti Designs
5x7" card bases & envelopes - Ohuhu (Amazon .ca)
Vellum - Stampin' Up

 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!