Monday 2 September 2024

September 2024 Sheetload of Cards

Well this is exciting - not only is it time for a new Sheetload of Cards, this month it is based on one of my video's AND I am the Guest Designer!  I have a walkthrough of my cards on YouTube as well:  

The original video is still one of my most popular, which makes me happy. You can find it HERE if you are curious.  It makes three Mini Slimlines with three sheets of 6x6 patterned papers and NO leftover pieces! 

The September 2024 Sheetload yields twelve cards and uses three 12x12" sheets of patterned paper. Again, there are no leftover pieces. I did change up the images and greetings so I wouldn't have twelve identical cards, and while most of the birthday ones will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home - I think they are cute and will be keeping one or two for my stash. 

Again, I'm holding onto summer because I am NOT ready for cooler weather. So I made my cards with a Bee theme. Some will be sent out for Happy Mail and the rest are birthday cards. (All the supplies are listed below.)

I had fun making these up and have some ideas for using this Sheetload again without the fold flap, instead using the left strip and the center strip combined on the card front. 🤷‍♀️


I hope you will check out the PLAYLIST and see what Alicia and the rest of the creative team made with this month's Sheetload.  It is also linked in the description of my YouTube video. 


Supplies used:
September 2024 Sheetload of Cards - Call Me Crafty Al
Patterned papers:  Mellow Yellow Dot - Bo Bunny
Treasure Hunt - American Crafts
Busy As A Bee - Echo Park
Double Stitched Circle dies - Divinity Designs
Little Book of Bees - Hunkydory
Honey Bee - Stampin' Up
I Bee Fierce - Picket Fence Studios
Bee4Me - the Stamps of Life
Dots peg stamp - Stamps by Judith
Comic markers
Wink of Stella
Bees sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pops of Color - Scrapbook .com


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!