Monday 9 September 2024

Second Set of Birthday Cards

Today I'm sharing the second set of Birthday Cards I made using a 6x6 paper pad & coordinating ephemera. You can see the first batch HERE if you are curious! (So far, I've made 8 cards)

I took a couple of evenings, cutting down the papers in the package to work with the June 2021 Sheetload of Cards (a favourite). I chose  ephemera to match and have them stored in a plastic bag. I know how busy things are going to get in the next couple of months, so I want to get a jump on my nursing home donation cards. This way I can just reach into the bag and pull out the pieces to quickly complete a couple of cards!


For the border strip, the sketch shows the patterned paper going right to the outer edge, I did that on some and on others I left a border.  


 
Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Let's Celebrate, Carta Bella (6x6")
Let's Celebrate Ephemera - Carta Bella
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Sentiment inside - Birthday, Darkroom Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!