Saturday 28 September 2024

Fourth Set of Birthday Cards


Today I'm sharing the fourth set of Birthday Cards I made using a 6x6 paper pad & coordinating ephemera. You can see the first batch HERE, the 2nd set HERE and the 3rd set HERE if you are curious! (So far, I've made 16 cards)

I took a couple of evenings, cutting down the papers in the pack to work with the June 2021 Sheetload of Cards (a favourite). These four cards don't use the Sheetload, but using these full sheets cut to 5.25 x 4" left me with severe 2" strips to use. Most of them were shown with the 3rd set of cards - remember I rarely end up posting things in the same order I make them. 😊

Then I chose coordinating ephemera for each card and have everything stored together in a plastic bag. I know how busy things are going to get in the next couple of months, so I want to get a jump on my nursing home donation cards. This way I can just reach into the bag and pull out the pieces to quickly complete a couple of cards!


The cards are all the same inside, and I used an old banner punch and some scraps to add some colour to the inside panels.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Let's Celebrate, Carta Bella (6x6")
Let's Celebrate Ephemera - Carta Bella
Stickles glitter glue
Mini MISTI
Catherine Pooler coloured Inks
Lots of Birthday2Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!