Friday 6 September 2024

'Let The Music Play' Pop-Up Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog! I finished off another one of those July Sheetload of Cards (that makes 6 finished out of 8) and made it a pop-up using dies by Karen Burniston. In her newest release there are Music Charms, this WAY cool Piano Keys Pop Up, and a coordinating stamp set. I used all three of those here. 


I am impressed with the Piano Keys Pop Up - it goes together so slick -  and look forward to making more cards with it. I hope to find some Christmas music paper in my stash so I can use it for holiday cards too.


Since this was my first play with the die set, I kept my card nice and simple. But you can add more than one (side by side) to create a longer keyboard ... and it fits in different card sizes too! (This one is 7 x 5"). I just found some music themed birthday paper in my stash so made a note to use it for a couple of birthday cards. I will also use it for our granddaughter's piano teacher's thank you card at the end of the year. 

The music notes come included with the Piano Keys Pop Up, but the treble cleft is from the Music Charms. You simply snip off the hanging hole to take it from a charm to an embellishment!

Supplies used:
Piano Keys Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Music Sentiment stamps - Karen Burniston
Black fine point marker
Short Rectangle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Mini MISTI
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Music Charms - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Brianna, K & Company (old, from my stash)
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Gold foil paper - Recollections
Floral cluster die - Hand Penned, Stampin' Up
Stardust glitter pen - Sakura
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending sponges - Tim Holtz
Stitched Scalloped circle nesting dies - Tutti Designs
5x7" card bases & envelopes - Ohuhu (Amazon .ca)
Vellum - Stampin' Up


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!