Tuesday 7 May 2024

Wobbling Apple Teacher Card Duo


This pair of journal cards was in an old Project Life kit - I bought a couple of kits to use for cardmaking when they were on sale a few years ago. I thought these two would be good for 'end of school' or 'back to school' cards for the grandkids, but ended up making Teacher Appreciation cards with them instead!



I stamped 'thank you for all you do in between the pencils, matted the 4x6" journal card with black card stock and used a corner rounder punch on the corners of the black mat. Then I adhered those panels to white 5x7" top folding card blanks. 


The apples were die cut and adhered with Action Wobbles for some fun action. I stamped the sentiment directly inside the card then added washi tape to the envelopes. 


Supplies:
4 x 6" Journal Cards "This & That", Project Life
Corner Rounder punch - Creative Memories (old)
Simply Sentimental Teacher - Trinity Stamps
Teacher Apple dies - Frantic Stamper
Action Wobbles
Washi Tape - stash
5x7" card base & envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!