Friday 17 May 2024

Birthday Wishes Pop Up Card Duo


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

I wanted to use this paper pad, and since there are two sheets of each design I made two cards. While I didn't plan on making two identical cards, I know they will be going to different people so I just went with it.  This is another one of those paper pads that has some large prints that are hard to make work with A2 sized cards. These two are 5x7" and they turned out really well. I added a die cut Birthday Wishes (and the shadow) with foam tape then a few Glitter Dot stickers for some shine.


Inside I used the Paper Frames Pop Up and decorated with some fussy cut plants from a retired Stampin' Up paper package. 


Since those plants were fussy cut and in my embellishment binder, these cards didn't take very long to create which is always a bonus.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Farmhouse, Craftsmart (I think I got it at Michaels a few years ago)
5x7 Nesting dies - Waffle Flower
Birthday Wishes die - Simon Says Stamp
Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Plants - fussy cut from Stampin' Up papers (old)
Sentiment - Little Something Sentiments, Catherine Pooler
Glitter Dot stickers - Ecstasy Crafts
5x7 Card blank and envelopes


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!