Monday 13 May 2024

Basketball Coach Appreciation Card

 

Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!

When I asked our daughters how many teacher appreciation cards they would like me to make this year, our middle daughter asked if I could also make one for our grandson's basketball coach. I had completely forgotten about this stamp set from Stampin' Up that I have had for years, so it was fun to pull it out again. I added Nuvo Glaze to the basketball so it's raised and shiny. 

Now my mojo has taken a nosedive, and if that wasn't enough - my craft room has become a dumping ground and it's hard to even move in there let alone get creative. However, I really wanted to get this card made and this is what I came up with.


The element on the front was attached with an Action Wobble. I go in phases with these things - it can be a year before I use one, then I want to use them on lots of cards for awhile. 

I used an alpha die set to cut the letters for COACH, stamped 'thanks' above that then added some dots using my favourite dot stamp.

I had better get cracking on cardmaking, as I don't have anything made to share next week and usually I'm running at least three weeks ahead. Yikes!


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Amber Moon, Prima
Simply Sports stamp set - Stampin' Up
Hexagon Crosshatch dies - Karen Burniston
Blending Sponge
Dot stamp - peg stamp, Stamps by Judith
Front sentiment - Simply Sentiments Teacher, Trinity Stamps
Action Wobble
Henry's ABC's - Lawn Fawn
Thanks - Biggest Wish - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Glaze

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!