Wednesday 8 May 2024

'On my Mind' Slimline Card


Well this is the last card I'll make with this patterned paper. Several of the patterns in the package are just too big for cardmaking. I've used most of them, including the ones I liked the best and I'm calling it done. The decorative elements I used on this card were actually fussy cut from one of the sheets!

I love that little girl holding the large bouquet.  It's hard to see in the photos, but I added clear glitter glue to the flower centres for some sparkle.


Below is a peek at the inside. I added more patterned paper, and a stamped sentiment onto a white panel that was inked with blending brushes, then ... a few more fussy cut elements.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Circle of Love, Stamperia
Slim Lacy Layers - Waffle Flower
Outside words - Essential Sentiments, MFT Stamps
Inside words - Good Feelings, Stampin' Up
Blending Brushes
Pops of Color, Snowflake - Scrapbook .com
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!